When I got pregnant, I contracted with one of Sacramento's most beloved photographers, Penny Silvia, to take pictures of our pregnancy, Daisy @ birth, 6 months, and then 12 months.Back in mid April we had our last photo shoot in the series with Penny, at a park in Rocklin, CA, and I wanted to share the photos with you.
I snagged a few web-sized ones for you here but you'll have to visit her website and (yes, I'm sorry) register, in order to see them all. Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you the link and password.
It's unbelievable that more than a year has passed since we took our first shots with Penny. This photo shoot was so much more fun than the others because Daisy is more animated and mobile, although I know that also presented new challenges in trying to get her to stay in one spot for more than a few seconds!




1 comment:
This is my favorite set of hers. Prolly cos I find Daisy so irresistible.
Post a Comment