But she's napping right now, I have a glass of wine, and have just finished editing some cute photos of her. I'm feeling the warm glow of motherhood that comes from a happy child. (Oh, ok, the wine IS helping!)
Daisy is... all things right now: funny and not-amused; loving and dismissive; independent and co-dependent; observant and oblivious; good-humored and ill-tempered...I could go on-and-on but you get the picture. Having studied child development at some point in the distant past, I remember vaguely that this has something with her trying to moderate the emotions she is feeling. At this age, everything just comes out unfiltered and unfettered. (I kind of envy her that. If you know me, you know how much I hate "filters".)
So, I call life right now a roller-coaster ride. One moment I'm having THE. BEST. TIME. with her and the next minute I'm ready to drop her off at her Nan's house and never return.
Here are some photos from life with Daisy...
FUN BEFORE SCHOOL
(In case you missed it on Facebook, she's in the official "Pre-School class now. It's called "The Explorers" which pleases her no-end because it's "just like Dora!")
(In case you missed it on Facebook, she's in the official "Pre-School class now. It's called "The Explorers" which pleases her no-end because it's "just like Dora!")
TRASHING THE HOUSE IN THE MORNING
TRYING NEW TREATS
PLAYING WITH HER GIRLFRIEND, KENZIE
SWIMMING WITH DADDY








1 comment:
She's a wild child. Always love keeping up with her. How is doing, food-wise? Is she eating? Gaining weight? Bless her little blondie heart!
Post a Comment