
Maclay seemed so much smaller than Daisy did at the same age even taking into account that she was about 1/2 a pound heavier at birth.

Maclay @ 2.5 weeks

Daisy @ 2.5 weeks
I guess there's not much difference but in my head it was hard to imagine she was ever that small!
Mr. Maclay looks like his poppa for sure, although I think he has inklings of his mom's nose. It will be a few months before we can really tell. Daisy looked a lot like her Grandad when she was born but now I see more and more of her Daddy in her - especially the eyes.
My friend had an almost picture-perfect pregnancy and birth and is now zooming through the early days of motherhood with the appropriate amounts of fear, anxiety, wonder, grace and acceptance.
Welcome to the world Maclay!
2 comments:
Adorable and CJ looks great as usual!
So adorable! Nothing like holding fresh-baked babies in your arms. They are just the most wonderful gift a mother can have. Congrats the W family!
Post a Comment