Just a quick post to acknowledge that I am now 23 wks, in my 24th wk starting today. Next Friday, as I prepare to jet across the other side of the world for Christmas, I will be 6 MONTHS PREGNANT.
I THOUGHT this would put me in the 3rd trimester (you know, every 3 months = a new trimester) but, of course, the stupid odd number of weeks in a pregnancy foils me again.
According to one of those incredibly reliable online resources, http://www.baby2see.com/, possible dates for my third trimester to begin are:
January 6th for the Developmental Calendar
January 4th for the Gestational Calendar
January 9th for the Conception Calendar
To the best that I can determine, my doctor uses the Gestational Calendar. With this method you take the 40 weeks of gestation and divide by three. Here the second trimester begins at 13w 3d and the third at 26w.
So, we're going with the earliest date. Because it makes sense and because I like it better.
In other news, I noticed that some of you avid readers have switched your position on "Boy or Girl". Although I have the same number of votes (11), we've gone from a dead-heat of 5 and 5 for boy and girl and 1 jokester for the "other life form", to 6 to 4 for a boy. You know that Joss and I seem to have a hunch its a boy, although we readily acknowledge that we have no clue, but I'm interested to see why you guys changed your minds. If you are one of the swing voters, please comment and let me know. I'm just interested. If you haven't voted, what are you waiting for? You've got a 50/50 chance of being right for heaven's sake! If you reveal which way you voted and you end up being right, I might just make it worth your while ;o)
2 comments:
I told you why I switched already-- I had a dream that you had a boy. I'm sure this life will be loved which ever way he/she turns out to be anyway. Can't wait!!
I know why YOU switched... but you weren't the only switcher, so...
Post a Comment