Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

Teething

Ok, this once-a-week posting thing is not working; clearly, since I haven't posted in more than 2 weeks. The problem is that I get to the end of the week and so much has happened that the task of putting it all in a blog post seems so incredibly overwhelming that I have to gear myself up for it. Well, as you can see, I'm having a hard time with the gearing thing and so I've decided to change the plan. I'll post little updates here and there, as I can (um, yeah, right.) At least, I'm going to try.

With that in mind, what to post today? Well, an inspection of Daisy's lower right gum this very evening has revealed a white lump. Yes, we're only 3 months along and we appear to be teething. This could explain the ridiculous amounts of drool we have been spewing out of our mouth recently - we now have 3-bib days - and the new love of our hands as substitute binkies. Oh, and we've found our feet too. We think our big toe is just delicious! Actually, I've tried it (hers, not mine), and it is. Heehee.

And so we wait for the screaming to begin... wish us luck!

Daisy Week 13 063

Daisy Week 13 017

Daisy Week 13 007

1 comment:

joy4love said...

More updates from Daisy-land? Horray!!! I'm all for little updates!

I miss her...I want to try her big toes too!! She's just cute as can be...love love loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her!!