Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

HERE I COME!

As I have been telling you, Daisy has been crawling and climbing for some time. However, I have been slacking somewhat on providing video evidence. So, here goes.





I have started to think about Christmas for the first time, now that sickness and family drama seems to be behind us for the time-being.

Questions this year:
  • Where to place the tree to avoid out-and-out disaster? I can just see our 8ft tree tumbling toward her head in slow motion, while electrical lights tangle around her neck and glass balls pierce her skull (since everything seems to go straight for the head.)
  • Where (and if) to take Daisy to meet Santa for the first time? I say yes, Hubby is not so sure. She'll probably take one look at him and cry but I think it's worth a try, right?
  • What to buy munchkin that won't be forgotten about, worn-out, or tossed-aside in 3 seconds flat? I have my eye on a 3-in-1 trike for the main gift and possibly the Learning Home from Fisher Price (although that just reeks of 5-minute-wonder to me.) I'm also looking at some things that probably won't be useful until her 1st birthday, for instance a bicycle seat so we can enjoy bikes around the neighborhood and over to Nan's together. Honestly, I think she'll have more fun unwrapping the gifts than playing with whatever's in the box anyway, so I'm going to stick to one or two bigger things and some stocking stuffers that I'm going to triple-wrap in paper or something. Should keep her busy for, oh, 15 minutes!

3 comments:

e said...

I hear cardboard boxes are the "it" toys for the season.

joy4love said...

I know Arden has Santa, other than that I'm clueless.

I can't wait to see her crawling at me, or you, when we meet next weekend! Oh I miss hugging her already!

Farrah said...

She's a superstar! No army crawl for her. And I love the tongue raspberry noise! Soooo cute...