Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Well?

shellybaby0001

Do Daisy and I look alike?

This is a baby picture of me, aged about 8 or 9 months or so - so about the same age as Daisy is right now, maybe a bit younger.

Obviously, I have more hair, which is perplexing because my mother always told me I was all-but bald for the longest time (maybe it grew in fast?)

I personally think there's definitely mouth and chin similarities but that Daisy has her Daddy's eyes.

When I was dating her Daddy, I used to think of them as "come to bed eyes" (TMI?), so maybe we're in for a roller-coaster teenage phase????

3 comments:

joy4love said...

Now how am I going to be able to look at your hubby from now on? Come to bed eyes?!

You two do look alike though. Especially that smile!

e said...

Oh heavens, you look exactly the same. Exactly.

lisa said...

I agree, EXACTLY the same.