Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

FEET!

Anyone who has spent more than a little bit of time around our family and Daisy knows that we LOVE Daisy's feet. I'm sure every mother loves her kid's toes but Daisy's are, in my humble opinion, extra cute. (Yeah, yeah, yeah... I know. Proud mama overdrive.)

This weekend we finally got Daisy's sand box set-up and, on Sunday, she got to play in it for a an hour or so. Although I got lots of cute pics of her rummaging around in the sand, I wanted to devote this post to some scrumptious foot shots.

If you like little girls' feet... NJOY!

Fathers Day Weekend 2010 354

Fathers Day Weekend 2010 372

Fathers Day Weekend 2010 365

Fathers Day Weekend 2010 356

Fathers Day Weekend 2010 371


Oh, and a big milestone this weekend (or so we thought): we turned the car seat to forward facing! After a doctor's appointment on Friday told us that Daisy has reached 20lbs 5ozs (woot!) we were finally able to make the switch. But then, today, as I was perusing the instructions for the car seat she has, I realized that the weight minimum for forward facing is actually 23lbs. So, back we go to rear facing, I guess. Although LORD KNOWS when we'll make it to 23lbs! It took us 6 months to get from 18lbs to 20! Sigh.

Fathers Day Weekend 2010 272

1 comment:

e said...

LOVE the feet.