In the morning, when I wake him up earlier than he would prefer, Dadadad comes in with a big smile on his face and lifts me out of my crib. He changes my diaper and brings me downstairs where we cuddle up on the couch while I drink warm milk and eat toast. Then, when I'm feeling more sociable, he gets right down on the floor with me and pals around with me and my Little People friends. Whenever I bring him Mr. Captain or Mr. Bus Driver, he kisses them for me, just so I know he cares about my friends as much as I do.
Then, when it's time for breakfast, Dadadad makes the BEST pancakies. They're all crispy on the rim but fluffy in the middle which makes me go "yumm!" and giggle. Later, before he goes to work, he brushes my teeth so that they stay pearly-white for my big smiles.
When Dadadad leaves for work, I run to the window to wave him bubbyes in his silver caaaar. I miss him during the day when he is gone but lots of times he forgets something and comes back right away anyway, so I get extra kisses and bubbyes. Those are the best days.
In the evening, Dadadad makes up my bath for me and puts in my favorite toys. And it doesn't matter how many times I ask him to wind-up my submarine ("Gooo! Gooo!"), he does it each and every time as if it's the first. It makes me smile as my submarine paddles past me or bumps me in the foot. Heehee!
On weekends, Dadadad takes me swimming. This is my favorite time of the week. We kick and scoop all the way across the pool, blow bubbles, and ride on the noodles while he sings "Sally the Camel" to me. When I do well he gives me big whisker kisses and dunks his head under the water to amuse me. Dadadad's funny!
When Mumma wants to go out with her girlfriends to drink wine, Dadadad is always ready and willing to hang out with me. Although I miss Mumma, I know that her girlfriends (and wine) make her happy and that puts her in a good mood. When Mumma's in a good mood, we're all in a good mood. HeeHee.
Dadadad is always telling me how pretty I am. Although I know this is true, I love to hear him tell me because it makes me feel special and loved. I personally think that Dadadad is the handsomest man I've ever met, so we are the perfect pair.
I hope I grow up and meet a guy as great as my Dadadad someday.
Happy Father's Day, Dadadad. I LOVE YOU!!!!
Daisy
xxx
Dadadad and me last year on Father's Day, when I was just a baby with hardly any hair...

Me and Dadadad this year. I was very tired from a busy weekend and barely any naps, so I apologize for the blue binky but I really needed it! On the plus side, I have more hair now!
No comments:
Post a Comment