Daisy liked Turkey Jerky. Whodathunkit!?
And so she reached into the bag of jerky, pulled out a big piece and sat there for a good minute (I know, a MINUTE, a whole sixty seconds) and chewed on it. Hubby rounded the corner from the kitchen and was so amazed that he grabbed the camera and took these pics.


(I wish Daisy would pick her moments better... like when Mummy is sitting up straight (not slouching) and has some make-up on!)
Since Daisy has been eating solid foods, it has never ceased to amaze me how many different foods she is willing to try and likes. I know that I am very fortunate here because there are plenty of moms I know whose kids are picky eaters. At least right now, I'm happy to say Daisy is not one of them, although she has her food-flinging days. Mumma doesn't get it right every time, you understand ;o)
p.s. for those who are interested, I added a section to the left that shows Daisy's current word count. This morning she added "happy" to the list which, of course, made her mumma and dadda VERY happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment