Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm off to Costco for some froth

Daisy Month 17_parkandbath 098

Remember in one of my previous posts, when I said Daisy had lost enthusiasm for her nightly bath?

Yeah, well, just call me "Mother of the Year" or something because I totally turned it around. All on my own. That's right. Without help. Minus Hubby. Almost in "Single Mum" status. (You can put my gold stars in the mail.)

The magic ingredient? BUBBLES!

Sounds pretty remedial but, prior to, well, yesterday, Daisy never had bubbles in her bath. We tried it once and she got pissed, mostly because she couldn't find her toys in the froth. So, the pink bottle of bubble bath has been sitting on the sink top for some time now.

Not any more! I'm gonna have to go out and buy me a Costco-sized bottle now.

Daisy Month 17_parkandbath 076

Daisy Month 17_parkandbath 088

2 comments:

e said...

BUBBLES!! That is awesome, you're a rockstar mom, is what you are. And I love that you took photos. A girl after my own heart. You inspire me daily.

cjmonkey said...

Bubbles are fun for all ages! Congrats on finding the secret to bath time :) Your pictures are great!!