Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What's going on down there?

The title of today's post has two meanings:

1) What happens downstairs. stays downstairs

When I'm upstairs working, sometimes I hear whoops and wheals and squeals than just can't be ignored and I run downstairs to see what I'm missing.

Today it was stuff like this...

Daisy_Month17_antics 185

Daisy_Month17_antics 191

Daisy_Month17_antics 209

Daisy_Month17_antics 211

Daisy_Month17_antics 143

and this...

Daisy_Month17_antics 247

Daisy_Month17_antics 260


2) What's going on "down there"?

Daisy_Month17_antics 238

Pooping in the potty is what! We're not always in-time and successful but Missy is definitely trying to do her down-there business in the potty. No success on pee-pee yet. Good news, however, is that it's taken vert little formal planning to get this far - she's been telling us about her "movements" for some time now, it was just a matter of getting the diaper off in time to successfully depost the gift in the right location.


While I'm here, here are some other Daisy favorites from the last week...

Daisy_Month17_antics 009

Daisy_Month17_antics 084

Daisy_Month17_antics 117

Daisy_Month17_antics 112


Daisy_Month17_antics 019

1 comment:

e said...

Oooh, how fun! And what wonderful shots, some of which are perfect to embarrass her when she's a teen. Or when she gets married. Or at her retirement party. The possibilities are endless...