Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Pet names

In our house, the more pet names you have, the better. The number of pet names is directly proportionate to how much me and my Hubster love you.

Back before Ms. Daisy, my dog(s) got all the love:

Frankie: Doober. Doobie-doo. Meat-head. Kujo. Frankster. Frankers. Butthead.
Maggie: Velocaraptor.

Yeah, well, that kinda says it all right there.

(p.s. even the bad ones mean good things.)

Of course, it goes without saying that Daisy has the most pet-names of anyone around here:


  • Munchie
  • Munch-bunch
  • Sausage
  • Sausage-popper
  • Popper
  • Missy
  • Missy-moo
  • Boo
  • Daisers
  • Little Miss
  • Miss Muffet
  • Muffet Pop
  • Pumpkin
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Goober
  • Goobie-goo
  • Goofball
(I'm sure I forgot some.)

I have no idea how or why we come up with most of these things. All I know is that the vocabulary we devote relates to the love.

It's amazing this kid knows her name at all!

---------

This evening, Daisy "helped" us make our favorite brunch item - our "Breakfast Strata". She was very... helpful... with the spinach.

Daisy-Month-22_Jan111-(18-of-18)

Daisy-Month-22_Jan111-(17-of-18)

Daisy-Month-22_Jan111-(11-of-18)

Daisy-Month-22_Jan111-(9-of-18)

1 comment:

e said...

Love the pet names. Hilarious. I have a lot of pet names for my pets, and I'm amazed they know their actual names, too. But Daisy is quite a bit smarter than all our pets.