
Yep, this is pretty much what I am greeted with at every meal, these days.
I'm all out of ideas... and recipes... and time. The old tricks - turkey meatballs and macaroni and cheese - have stopped working. The fridge is full of things that Daisy considers "YUCK!" (her new favorite word - said with a scrunched up face.) Time to scour the internet for healthy, yummy, and FAST toddler recipes.
Yeah, I know. Kids go through fazes. And no, I'm not one of those moms who is going to obsess about this particular one. But, to be honest, our food routine has been tired for some time and I refuse to dish up overly-processed, pre-packaged Gerber crap. Plus, missy is still only 24lbs... she can't exactly afford to drop a few pounds, bless her.
At least, if I find some yummy, easy recipes for chicken, pork, turkey, and ground beef, I'll might not onlyget Daisy to eat something again but might also (a) enjoy the cooking and (b) have something I or her father would like to eat too.
Wish me luck!
In the meantime, THIS is what we do at mealtime, instead of eating.






1 comment:
"This" being taking photos of her being cute? If it weren't for the fact that she needs to put on a few pounds, I'd say yay!
Post a Comment