Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

A day with Daisy

Copying mummy
"Click!"
Daisy Month23-8610

Downing a light refreshment. 
She is still learning to drink from a regular cup and so most of this 'refreshed' her shirt.

Daisy Month23-8619

Getting dirty.
She refused to wear shoes. I know, her Foresthill is showing.

Daisy Month23-8660

Daisy Month23-8665

Oh, mum, I see what you mean. Huh! You don't just talk because you like the sound of your voice!

Daisy Month23-8650

She refuses to even attempt sliding down the slide. She is convinced it is a tall ramp to climb up.

Daisy Month23-8667

"Flowers are for pickin', right mum?"

Daisy Month23-8680

Giving me her orders.
"No, first swing on swings. Then blueberries. Then movie. Then nap."
Um, yeah, "Queen" is about right.

Daisy Month23-8675


Coaxing her back into the house requires every sales strategy I have ever employed and then some.
It also requires some fibbing. Like, yeah, sure, blueberries and a movie, no nap. (Right!)

Daisy Month23-8681

What happens when you turn your back after bath?
Your toddler dresses herself in her swimsuit.

Daisy Month23-8682

If only her hair was as thick and luscious as her lashes.

Daisy Month23-8685

Final piece of salesmanship for the day.
Daddy reads princess stories while Mummy wrangles the swimsuit off, in favor of PJs.

Daisy Month23-8696

Gnight!

2 comments:

kim {the non-mom blogger} said...

sooooo cute!

e said...

I love this! Love the picture of her dirty little foot. Boy, she sure keeps you running, doesn't she? What an awesome kid.