Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Daisydotes

Which is kind of like anecdotes but about Daisy. Obvy.

1. The Daisy Assembly

Last night, Daisy decided to assemble us all in the kitchen.

It began with me: “Mumma! Mumma! Out here! C’mon! Mumma! Mumma!” I was so curious where the fire was, I obliged.

Then she moved on to Daddy. “Daddy! Daddy! C’mon! Out!” (Unsurprising; Daddy is real popular right now.)

Finally, she demanded that the dogs be rounded-up as well. “Maggie, out! Frankie, out!”

And there we stood, in the kitchen, staring at one another. No idea why even now.

2. No Fear

As evidenced by the fact that Daisy proceeded to deliver big, smoochy kisses to the “scary” looking Halloween decorations on our front deck. Even the skull got a peck or two.

Fair enough, her daddy will be able to hide behind HER at haunted houses moving forward. I’ve been there, done that.

3. Shake, shake!

On the way home from a little shopping expedition tonight, I had the music on in the car as usual (because, you know, Daisy demanded it: “Music On!”) and a Jesse McCartney song came on. It was called “Shake” and about 2/3 of the way through, I realized there was a commotion going on in the back seat. When I peered around, I saw Daisy flailing her arms and legs around in her chair, mumbling “Shake! Shake! Shake! Shake!” to the music.

1 comment: