Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sunset at the park

Yesterday evening, Daisy, Daddy, and I went out to scope-out a new park for a little project of mine. (More on Ms. Ranty Pants later.)

We reached our destination at the magic "golden hour" and stopped to take some shots of Daisy running around. As you can see, from the fact that they're almost all from behind, I spent most of my time chasing her. Now she falls down less, it's even harder to keep up!

ForBlog3

ForBlog1

ForBlog5

ForBlog6

ForBlog2

ForBlog4

ForBlog7

ForBlog8

3 comments:

e said...

Awesomeness. Great shots. But I liked your other logo better, this one is a little distracting.

MACMD said...

Hey. Thanks for the feedback. Obviously, I'm experimenting. I really appreciate you speaking up. Still not settled on anything yet, so obviously I'll take this into account.

e said...

My faves are the one of her walking looking very serious, where she fills almost the entire frame, and the one w/ Joss at the water.