Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Achooo!

This past week of blissfully cooler weather has, however, brought out some allergies. Sneezing fits, stuffy nose, runny eyes, headaches and now all-over body itching. Last night I felt like I was coming out the other side of a severe sunburn - you know where the new skin is growing and you're getting random itchy spots all over? Except, of course, I don't have the tan to show for it. I had to grab a long-handled brush last night and use it to sporadically 'hit' the offending areas. Yes, I was frantically brushing my body while watching House. Very attractive.

I never had any of this before baby came along but baby likes to surprise us with new things all the time - and he/she is not even born yet!

Luckily most allergy meds seem to be on my green-light list from my ObGyn. Unfortunately, they all make me comatose, so I'm trying not to take any of them. Hopefully, this too shall pass.

On another note, I notice that there is one more vote in the "It's a Boy" camp. Thanks whoever you are - Hubby and I were feeling as though we were completely off-base there.

Got to go itch my shin... later...

No comments: