To conduct the this old wives tale you simply take your baby's heartrate in beats per minute (bpm) using a doppler or fetoscope and look at the chart:
Over 140 = girl
Under 140 = boy
Ummm... GREAT. This tells me nothing. Our test yesterday came out at 140 bpm.
BUT for my sister-in-law, her doppler registered 155. Just as I thought... another niece for TV and Hubby!
3 comments:
Typical...hee...hee...
Btw, it was me who voted 'boy' :)
I suppose the heart rate tells us we should be voting for 'Some other life form'...haha... Gosh we should definitely shoot for a spring baby the next round. This weather is sooooo comfy!!
You think this was an ACCIDENT linh? Nooo... this timing was carefully planned to ensure a spring delivery. There was no way on earth I was going to be in my final trimester and experiencing the firth throes of motherhood in 100 degree heat. Noooo, not I. My British blood wouldn't stand for it!
Post a Comment