Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Getting in some practice

Last night my two friends Joy, Mala, and I went to visit Linh, who just had her little girl, Katelinh, back in August. It was great to be together again in one place, even for just a little while. Since we left Lyon and started having babies, it's a rare occassion that we get all four of us together at the same time. I miss girl time.

Of course, little Katelinh is thoroughly adorable and quite a sleepy little thing (lucky Linh!). Toward the end of our visit she fell asleep with her hands up by her ears, seeming to say "Alright already! All this girl talk is keeping me up!"



Linh also seemed to think that I had already begun "showing". I'm so touched but the reality is it's fat.

2 comments:

joy4love said...

I just want to bite those little cheeks. I still can't believe she pumps 6 ozs every time...man!

Linh and Yogi said...

...hehe...guess boobies know it has some catching up to do size wise ;o)