In a past, non-pregnancy life, that blog post title may have been followed by something about "the rhythm" or "the benefits of yoga" or something. These days, life is about baby, so what I'm "feeling" is the baby.
Nooooooooo, I don't think I can feel it kicking or anything - I know that's a way off yet. But when I CAN feel now, is where baby is. Or, in less subtle language, my growing uterus can now officially be discerned just below my belly button. When I lay on my back (which is already becoming a no-no because of weird sensations of "pressure") I can identify a firmer, unmoveable mass in my abdomen (unlike the moveable feast of fat above). It's more pronounced on the left side than my right (not sure why) and is also identifyable because pressure on it feels different from pressure elsewhere.
Aparently, baby is at such a stage now where it can actually feel pressure. So, this morning's investigative prodding session probably sent it ping-ponging around it's little sac.
1 comment:
oh this made me laugh! it's like playing a game of Pong!! xxxx
Post a Comment