Not a frustrated GRRRR but a battle-cry GRRRR.
Yesterday was another lump-o-lard day. Tired, listless, inactive, bored... Lolloping from one meal the next, from the sofa to the kitchen, from the movies to the tv... And when I got in bed last night I felt like I'd been there all day already.
So, this morning I decided enough is enough. I have to get out of this funk and push through this. I have to before I lose my mind.
Today I made a list of all the things I have to do. I will do them, baby's demands or not. And tonight my head will hit the pillow and I will be satisfied that I had a productive day. You just watch me.
Never underestimate the power that is TravelVixen. GRRRRR.
1 comment:
And never underestimate the power that is TravelVixen's baby either.
I hope you accomplish most of the things you want to do without feeling too tired. Hang in there...hugs a-coming tomorrow night!
Post a Comment