Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Country boys and girls gettin' down on the farm

Daisy Month 6_pumpkinpatch 088

This weekend we went to a local pumpkin patch with the Tings. Daisy got to have her first hay ride, sit on her first giant pumpkin, pick her first pumpkin, and (most importantly of all) dress up like a little farmer girl from the mid-west. Yes, we have an outfit for EVERY purpose.

Daisy Month 6_pumpkinpatch 124
On the 40lb pumpkin

Daisy Month 6_pumpkinpatch 028
Taking a rest after stacking some hay. (It could happen!)

Daisy Month 6_pumpkinpatch 053
And what dirty little secret is Uncle Joss whispering into cousin Ezra's ear?

Daisy Month 6_pumpkinpatch 119
Push, cousin Adah! PUSH!

Daisy Month 6_pumpkinpatch 148
Pumptings! Haha. I crack myself up!

Daisy Month 6_pumpkinpatch 201
"Now, Daisy... do you think you could carry THIS one?"

Daisy Month 6_pumpkinpatch 218
"You toucha my pumpkin, I smasha your face!"

1 comment:

e said...

Babies and pumpkins. If that's not a recipe for cuteness, I don't know what is.