This time next week Hubby and I will be waking up on our last morning without Baby McDaid. Whoaaah - we truly are on the home stretch!
I truly believe that the reason that pregnancy is 9, almost 10 months, incredibly uncomfortable, and full of frustration/fears is so that, when you get to the end like this, any worries or concerns you have about parenthood are completely and utterly dwarfed by an all encompassing desire to GET THIS THING OUT OF ME! I know for sure that I'm way less freaked-out about the impending due-date than Hubby and I'm pretty confident our different physical states are to blame.
Tonight is the arrival by c-section of our new nephew, Baby Boy Ting. Hubby's sister goes in tonight at 8pm and we can't wait to meet him. Obviously, we're really excited that Baby McDaid will have a cousin that is almost exactly the same age. It will be so fun to watch them grow up together!
Tuesday Mum and Dad arrive and it's my last day of work (YEEEEHAAAAW!)
1 comment:
They picked a name yet?
I can't wait to meet both of the babies. Man...I LOVE others' babies hahaha....
Post a Comment