I have a feeling I have, at least. My "upper shelf" seems to be an inch or two down from where it was and I feel more pressure on my pelvis. Not painful (thank GOD!), just noticeable. I guess we'll find out tomorrow; I'm pretty sure my doc will give me one of those very enjoyable internal exams.
I'm freaking poor Hubby out. Every "sign" seems to make him feel like birth is imminent. He commented yesterday that the baby dates are now potentially coinciding with appointments already on his calendar. Men! Reality hits when baby starts interfering with work.
I might be crazy or delusional but I'm pretty calm, unphased and, finally, excited. It's a bit like booking a vacation. When you first book it, you're really excited but then a couple of days later you realize it's so far off that your "high" wanes. In the inbetween times there's work, housework, chores... general, boring life. Then, as you're making your packing list and final plans for your departure, it starts to sink in (or drop - haha!) and you start to get excited again. Although I realize that having a baby is no vacation (aside from the no-working thing), the psychological process is similar.
1 comment:
I'd never had the "dropped" feeling for both babies...
Anyway, the spinning baby on your blog looks like he/she's about ready in the oven as well, how cute!
Post a Comment