Last week we got a date - 4/3 - and now we have a time - 1pm - for Baby McDaid to be born.
Having it solidified like this, as an actual appointment, makes it feel more real all of a sudden. I have to say that I'm so excited for this to be OVER that I can't even begin to feel worried about the needles and the surgery. IV? Bring it on! Epidural? Gimme! Hole in my abdomen? Get on with it!
Hubby had the same 'deer in the headlights' look after our ObGyn appointment today that he had last week. I think the reality is creeping up on him faster because he's not in such physical discomfort that any type of end to it all is going to be considered a relief... even if it brings with it new and different challenges. (The key here being DIFFERENT.)
As for the standard medical measurements:
- Blood pressure = good
- Baby's heart rate = good
- Momma's weight = down 0.2lbs (woot woot)
2 comments:
This is soooo exciting. I will be visiting you after work on the 3rd - woohoo!
Yay! :o)
Post a Comment